At work, they ask us to prepare for projects using an A through Z list. This week, my boss called me into his office

At work, they ask us to prepare for projects using an A through Z list. This week, my boss called me into his office.

He told me that he was irritated by preparations A through G. However, he felt as though Preparation H felt good on the hole.

Read More
More jokes about: #Z

Similar Jokes:

Z used to be at the front of the alphabet.

Z used to be at the front of the alphabet.

But as we all know, a threw z.

Read More
More jokes about: #Fron
There was a major research project to find out how men became gay.

There was a major research project to find out how men became gay.

They found that 17 percent of them felt they were born gay, the other 83 percent were sucked into it.

Read More
More jokes about: #Percent
I'm going to start a band called Control Z.

I'm going to start a band called Control Z.

We will play our songs, but start over half way through it.

Read More
More jokes about: #Z
I’m working on a top secret project using honey to create alcohol.

I’m working on a top secret project using honey to create alcohol.

It’s on a mead to know basis.

Read More
More jokes about: #Basis
I'm working on a top secret project using honey to create alcohol.

I'm working on a top secret project using honey to create alcohol.

It's on a mead to know basis.

Read More
More jokes about: #Basis #Workin
After the divorce went through, Kevin felt...

After the divorce went through, Kevin felt...

Unbridaled joy.

Read More
More jokes about: #Kevin