Dave joins the navy..

Dave joins the navy...

Dave joins the navy. On his first day of service, he sets off in a submarine which regularly patrols some islands which his country owns. His jobs is to clean the men's toilets. Halfway through his second day, Dave's commanding officer tells him he's getting a new, higher paying job:... read more

Read More

Similar Jokes:

What did they say to the transgender man who joined the navy.

What did they say to the transgender man who joined the navy.

Welcome to the navy

Read More
More jokes about: #Transgender
Dad and Son have a conversation about joining the Navy.

Dad and Son have a conversation about joining the Navy.

Dad: You wanna join the navy? You can’t even swim!Son: But then in the Air Force no one can fly either.

Read More
More jokes about: #Join #Swim #Conversation
Dad and Son have a conversation about joining the Navy.

Dad and Son have a conversation about joining the Navy.

Dad: You wanna join the navy? You can't even swim!

Son: But then in the Air Force no one can fly either.

Read More
More jokes about: #Joining
Dave waited until marriage to have sex with his wife.

Dave waited until marriage to have sex with his wife.

Meanwhile he was regularly visiting brothels. After the first night of his marriage he came to visit Steve looking devastated. Steve: what's the matter, Dave?Dave: Last night, out of habit, I pulled out a $50 bill before having sex.Steve: that's no big deal. You could explain... read more

Read More
More jokes about: #Devastated
After spending 90 days in the Persian Gulf, a sailor goes to complain to his master chief.

After spending 90 days in the Persian Gulf, a sailor goes to complain to his master chief.

"Chief, I joined the Navy to see the world." The master chief replies, "Sailor, the Earth is 75 percent water. The navy showed you that, if you want to see the other 25 percent, join the army."

Read More
More jokes about: #Percent #Persian #Gulf
Dave took his wife Sheila and her sister Mandy away for a weekend in the caravan.

Dave took his wife Sheila and her sister Mandy away for a weekend in the caravan.

"Any chance of a blow job?" Dave whispered to his wife when they were in bed."For fuck's sake, Dave!" she hissed, "Mandy's in the bed over there!""Good point," he said, "Mandy? Any chance of a blow job?"

Read More
More jokes about: #Caravan