Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower

Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower

the other 2% have never been to prison

Read More
More jokes about: #Funny #Racial

Similar Jokes:

Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower.

Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower.

The other 2% have never been to prison.

Read More
More jokes about: #Funny #Racial
A double whammy.

A double whammy.

What's black on the bottom and white on top? Apartheid America.What's white on the bottom and black on top? A prison shower.

Read More
More jokes about: #Apartheid
Shower Sex in Detroit.

Shower Sex in Detroit.

In a recent survey, people from Detroit have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower.In the survey, carried out for a leading toiletries outfit, 86% of Detroit residents said that they have had, if not enjoyed, sex in the shower. The other 14% said they haven't yet served any time in prison.

Read More
More jokes about: #Outfit #Proved
A prison decides to renovate its showers.

A prison decides to renovate its showers.

An ageing prison facility is constantly beset by long queues for the shower area, which the managers decide to do something about because having all the prisoners together in one area outside of their cells might get nasty. So they look into the problem, and realise that, although the showers themse... read more

Read More
FAA study of black boxes found in domestic US, fatal, small airplane crashes shows 98% say "may day".

FAA study of black boxes found in domestic US, fatal, small airplane crashes shows 98% say "may day".

remaining 2% are pilots from Tennessee who say, "hey good buddy, hold my beer and watch this"

Read More
More jokes about: #Fatal #Faa
98% of all Jeeps ever made are still on the road today.

98% of all Jeeps ever made are still on the road today.

The other 2% made it home.

Read More
More jokes about: #Jeep